Thursday, August 30, 2012

Newest Shoot in Central Park with Nicole


I was out of town for a week, taking a breather and clearing my mind to focus on the new pieces for our upcoming Spring/Summer collection that we'll be showing in October. Inspired by a French circus book I stumbled upon at the Strand Book Store, the Russian Ballet, and my latest read, The Great Gatsby, I've started making some head pieces... When I received an email from talented photographer Zoltan Mihaly asking  if I'd like to style a test shoot with up and coming model Nicole from AMP Model Management, I knew it would be the perfect opportunity to see the new pieces as I had envisioned them. Nicole's freshly shorn hair from a Glamour magazine makeover piece gave us an ideal look that combined 20's chic with modern romance. Here are a few outtakes from yesterday's shoot. 








No comments:

Post a Comment